Material Handling Systems
Dense phase conveying system is essentially a conveying process that transfers the material with high pressure at low velocity and high product-air ratio. It is suitable for conveying of materials that are friable, fragile, abrasive, difficult to convey materials, abrasive, hot and/or wet or agglomerated in nature. Gentle handling of friable products prevent degradation and separation of blended materials.
- Dense phase conveying system conveys bulk solids at long distances from single/multiple locations to single /multiple points preventing low material degradation. It transports abrasive materials with comparatively less wear and tear of the system and product as well.
- Long distance transportation.
- Minimal material degradation as the material is transported at low velocity
- Handles wide variety of material such as fragile, abrasive and friable as well as materials with high bulk densities
- Minimum wear and tear of the system
- Minimum Maintenance
- No material spillage, no dust emission, clean environment
- Low Noise operation
- Low air flow rate